Thursday, October 29, 2009

Immortal Thoughts

May 29, 1997
Jeff Buckley's death was not "mysterious," related to drugs, alcohol, or suicide.
There is a police report, a medical examiner's report, and an eye witness to prove that it was an accidental drowning, and that Mr. Buckley was in a good frame of mind prior to the accident.

May 26, 1998
Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk is released as a collection of polished studio tracks.
Only in 1998 I had the pleasure of hearing Jeff´s voice.
Somewhere around that date I realized I´ve been missing the album “Grace” in my life.
What a shame!
Yes, it makes quite a lot of difference to your body and soul.
Somehow along life people don´t tend to look onto other´s feet.
Probably because there is the tendency of not looking down.
Probably because there is the tendency of keeping the eyes above the line of water, as if it could make any kind of difference in one´s life.
Totally wrong.
Look down and realize the real importance of your feet.
They define what you are.
Your steps, and your shoes - they are you.
The music of Jeff Buckley is no more than the feet’s of immortality.
Keep it wisely right next to your heart.

“I see you take another drag
I have no fear of this machine!”


No comments:

Post a Comment