Friday, October 30, 2009

TOP 5

It's 7:00 am on this side of the planet. F#ck, I realized now my town is closer to the Pacific Ocean than the Atlantic. So, NO POST. It is not as if I have a lot of people going to my blog. Let me see....... 2, 3. And one is my sister in law, it doesn't count. The other two are you. So, posting or not is the same ( bu I will not post it as requested). The same people will end up reading it. I'm imagining this entire sentence with a Scottish accent. it's just hilarious.

Heart felted the Jeff Buckley, but first operation Baby, then I'll go and visit the old continent.

But for now, a challenge. And a brainy one:

TOP 5 where a romantic relationship is the main plot of the movie - It can be horror, comedy, drama, whatever.

To help you guys, my top 5:

5 - When Harry Met Sally ( the classic with the fake orgasm , just great)
4 - Reality Bites (your late 90's cool, romantic comedy with a good soundtrack, for that decade I mean)
3 - 2046 (Kar Wai Wong, full of flavour masterpiece)
2 - High Fidelity (John Cusack at it's best - the only romantic comedy with a script)
1 - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Just f#cking Brilliant)

Come on, your TOP 5, for now 1st place featured song: Beck, a masterpiece.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - A poem from Alexandre Pope (Eloisa to Abelard), a little of it goes like this:

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;


1 comment: